Lawyer Bait

The views expressed herein solely represent the author’s personal views and opinions and not of anyone else - person or organization.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good things to Happen in 2009

Well 2008 marks this blog being up for just over a year. In this time the blog has had more traffic than I imagined, and I have met some great people along the way. 2009 promises to be an even better year, as my employer has asked me to blog more often and share some thought leadership with our customer base and the industry at large. That is a huge crdibility boost as was being named to one of the top bloggers to watch in 2008 by VMWare.

I only hope that I will live up to expectations.

Topics I will be very focused on are the container based computing offerings out there - Verari, HP, Sun, and Rackable to name a few.

Areas of interest are - how do we compute in a more energy efficient way within the data center/power/cooling footprint that we have, and what should we consider if we are making a move - being green or saving some green.

There are some fantastic things happening out there that will help us all compute more effectively, more efficiently, and spend our dollars more wisely. I will share what I know, what I hear, and what I believe and why. Wherever possible I will provide justifications, incluing how I came to the conclusion I did, and share that with the community. I firmly believe the tide raises all boats, and I'll do what I can to keep us floating higher in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!