Lawyer Bait

The views expressed herein solely represent the author’s personal views and opinions and not of anyone else - person or organization.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Interesting app for those of us looking to go green...

I just spoke to a friend of mine and we were catching up on life. The conversation turned to what are you doing to be more green (I am a far cry from a tree hugger) and have I see a cool application at RoofRay.com. I don't think solar has the potential for data centers yet, but for all the computing horsepower at the house, maybe.

Having spent just 5 minutes on the site and looking at my house and what the solar potential was, he got my attention. Take a look or check out the widget on the bottom virtualizationstuff. It may get you through your next conference call...

http://www.roofray.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Us What You Think!